Tenda TES7008 8 PORT GPON OLT completely meet the relative standard of ITU G.984.x and FSAN, which is 1U rack-mounted device with1 USB interface, 4 uplink GE ports, 4 uplink optical ports, 2 10-gigabit uplink ports, and 8 GPON ports, each GPON port supports the splitting ratio of 1:128 and provides downstream bandwidth of 2.5Gbps and upstream bandwidth of 1.25Gbps, system support 1024 GPON terminals accessing in for the most.
Tenda TES7008 8 PORT GPON OLT Main Features
• Large capacity for ONTs deployment: Provide 8 PON ports, maximum support 1024 ONT terminals.
• High bandwidth uplink ports: 4 *Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports, 4 *Gigabit optical ports, and 2* 10-Gigabit uplink ports.
• Easy to manage, support CLI, SNMP, TELNET, SSH, WEB Interface Management.
• Desktop design, flexible deployment.
• Support dual power input.
• Support QoS feature.
• Support 3-Layer Switching.
Large capacity for ONTs deployment
Provide 8 PON ports, Maximum support 1024 ONT terminals. Each PON port support 1:128 spectral ratio(maximum access 128 ONTs), also support 20KM transmission. It can fulfill the capacity requirement of clients in different scenarios such as residential areas, campus, office building, etc.
Tenda High bandwidth uplink ports
TES7008 contains 4* Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports, 4 *Gigabit optical ports, and 2 *10-Gigabit uplink ports.
Varies management methods
Support CLI, SNMP, TELNET, SSH, WEB Interface Management, improve management efficiency, and reduce maintenance costs.
Support dual power input
Dual power input mode, which can be switched according to the working scenario. Support dual DC, dual AC or AC&DC power supply, effectively ensure the stable operation of equipment.
* Disclaimer: The actual power adapter standard might vary depending on customized requirements.
For our customer’s convenience, Grandbazaar has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on the packaging. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. If precise information is important, we recommend that you should contact the manufacturer of the product or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.