Tenda U12 Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter AC1300 fully leverages the bandwidth of a gigabit router to reach a wireless download speed of as high as 100 Mbps! More specifically, it takes merely 200 seconds to download a 2 GB movie, offering a thrilling cyber experience.
Tenda U12 Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter Gear Up with Gigabit Router for Unparalleled 5 GHz Network Performance
U12 fully leverages the bandwidth of a gigabit router to reach a wireless download speed of as high as 580Mbps! More specifically, it takes merely 28 seconds to download a 2 GB movie, offering a thrilling cyber experience.
A New Generation of 11AC Wireless Technology
Tenda That Offers 3X Transmission Speed
It employs the 256-QAM technology to break the transmission speed limit of the 802.11n protocol and achieve a throughput of up to 400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz network. It also offers a throughput of up to 867 Mbps over the 5 GHz network. You can choose an operating frequency band rarely used in the ambient environment, so as to effectively avoid radio interference and network congestion for more stable wireless signals and better transmission performance.
Six Technological Innovations to Support 4K UHD Experience
1. Four electrically separated PCB layers for better anti-interference capabilities of components
2. High-precision linear power supply to further stabilize operations
3. Walsin RFD duplexer to improve signal utilization
4. TDK common mode filter to suppress signal interference from the USB port
5. Stable USB 3.0 transmission, 10 times faster than USB 2.0 transmission
6. High-gain extension cable (copper core shielded with multiple layers of aluminum foil) to allow you to flexibly adjust the location of the wireless network adapter for optimum performance
For our customer’s convenience, Grandbazaar has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on the packaging. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. If precise information is important, we recommend that you should contact the manufacturer of the product or contact us on email@example.com for more information.