The Grandbazaar marketplace is an e-commerce site where product or service information is provided by multiple third parties and transactions are processed by the marketplace operator. Grandbazaar ensures your products are seen by relevant audiences and your business gets exposure.Customers can find different brands of products coming from multiple vendors, shops or person showcased on the same platform. The marketplace owner is responsible for attracting customers and the processed transactions, while the third party vendors deal with the manufacturing and shipping.
To buy something you don’t need to register with us but, if you do, you will be able to save your favourite shops and items, view your order history, contact sellers via the Vendor messaging service and be able to leave feedback for your order. To buy something, select ‘Add to Basket’ on the item page and it will be added to your shopping basket which is displayed at the top of each page. Items will stay in your basket until you remove them, or until you either checkout or end your Grandbazaar session by logging out. Your browser may also end your session by timing out, so if you want to find the item another day, add it to your favourites by clicking ‘love this’ on the item page or the little heart icon on the image in gallery view! Please note that adding an item to your basket does not remove it from sale, so if you leave it in your basket for too long without checking out there’s a chance that someone else could snap it up.
Yes, add as many items as you wish to your basket. Once items are in your basket you can update quantities or remove them (by reducing the quantity to zero) if no longer required.
Yes, you can add items to your basket from several different vendors, and check out in one go!
They will be different depending on where the items are being shipped to and how many items are being sent. The postage costs for any order will display in your backet before you confirm your payment so you can see how much they cost in total. Postage costs are set by the individual seller so if there is anything unusual or unexpected here, please contact the seller directly.
At checkout you will be given the option to pay using your card and/or with PayPal, depending on how the seller accepts payments. Paypal The easiest way to pay for an item through Paypal is to log in to your Paypal account. Simply choose Paypal as your payment method, click on ‘Check out’ and log into your PayPal account. Please remember to confirm your order when PayPal redirects you to the Folksy screen or your order won’t be created.
Credit or Debit Card
We support payments from all major credit and debit cards. Our online payment system is very simple to use – you don’t need to create an account, just enter your email address and card details and confirm you order. The transaction will appear on your card statement as the seller’s name or shop name. Your payment and details are secure and are processed by Stripe. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Read more here https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
The easiest way to pay for an item through Paypal is to log in to your Paypal account. Simply choose Paypal as your payment method, click on ‘Check out’ and log into your PayPal account. Please remember to confirm your order when PayPal redirects you to the Folksy screen or your order won’t be created.
If you don’t already have a Paypal account it’s easy to set one up during checkout
1. Choose to pay with Paypal
2. Click on ‘Check out’
3. On the Paypal screen, select ‘Create an Account’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
Paypal Guest checkout
If you don’t want to register with Paypal you can use a credit or debit card on the Paypal site
1. Add items to your basket items and choose the pay with ‘Paypal’ button
2. Click on ‘Check out’
3. On the Paypal log in screen look for the link at the bottom that says ‘Checkout as a Guest’ or ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’
4. Fill in your card details and follow the on-screen instructions
5. (optional) If you decide that you do want to set up a PayPal account during checkout, please select the ‘create PayPal account’ option at the bottom of the page
Shipping times are set by the individual seller and are specified at the bottom of each listing. This is the period within which the seller will post your item. Actual delivery times may vary depending on the method of posting, carrier, etc. For further information about shipping, please contact your seller directly.
If you have registered but can’t log in it could be for the following reasons:
You can recover or reset your password by going to the login page, clicking ‘Forgot password?’ and filling in your email address. You will be sent a link to change your password.
Check your password!
Some internet browsers will autofill your login details. If you change your password, this may not have updated in your saved details. If this happens and you find you are having to reset your password each time you log in, please try deleting the auto-filled text and input your new password manually. If you are still having login problems please open a Support ticket by contacting us via the Helpdesk and we’ll be happy to help.
Username/email address problems
You can log in with either your Folksy username or registered email address. If you are unable to log in with either, please contact us via the Helpdesk and we’ll be happy to help. If you can let us know which email address you used to register we can recover your details for you. If you registered with an invalid email address, please let us know which username you registered and/or the invalid address used.
You’ve deleted your account by accident
Please contact us straight away and we can usually undelete your account for you.
Your account has been suspended
If an order has not been received by your buyer or if you have listed disallowed items and and you have not responded to our emails, your account may be suspended – if you haven’t seen any emails from support, please check your spam/trash folder before contacting us.
If you have any problems logging in that aren’t listed above please contact us via the Contact page and we’ll be glad to help.
Your username (the name you use to log in) is very important, so please choose it carefully.
Your username forms part of your shop URL (web address). So for example, if your username was Mixedgoods, your shop address would be http://msacom.com.au/shops/mixedgoods. So it’s worth choosing a username that is similar to the shop name that you intend to use.
Your shop name can be anything you want provided that: It is not already in use by another seller on Grandbazaar
It does not infringe any trademarks or registered businesses
It does not contain a URL (web address), this means that suffixes such as .com.au and .com are not allowed in shop names It’s a good idea to pick something which is short, memorable and that describes you well. You can change your shop name at any time in Dashboard > Shop Appearance – this will not change your username or shop URL.
What is Grandbazaar’s phone number? Grandbazaar does not provide a customer service phone number. We have found that the best way to keep our prices as low as possible for you, our valued customer, is to answer queries by email. Our customer service staffs are well trained and experienced in answering any sort of query you may have by email. Just because we don’t have a phone number doesn’t mean that real people don’t work here! Check out our About Us page.
The dynamic of online shopping continues to change as more eCommerce entrepreneurs are discovering that marketplaces are the better option. Business owners as well as eCommerce investors are endorsing online marketplaces over regular online stores because of their wide range of benefits.
With a standard Grandbazaar marketplace platform put in place, all parties can benefit in the following ways:
To the business owner
- A marketplace business module allows the business owner to take a commission on the commodities sold by vendors. This can either be additional to or in place of the marketplace’s products thus raising the chances of a profit.
- Since Grandbazaar marketplace allow platform operators or business owners to collect commission on the products sold by vendors it grows the earning profits
- Grandbazaar marketplace offers a direct buying process since factors such as the cost of commodities as well as the availability of stock are all transparent and open on a certain platform in an open atmosphere
- Grandbazaar marketplace provide better chances for purchasers and suppliers to establish new relationships both within and beyond their chain of supply
- It offers a reduced time limitation for selling across geographies because the online Grandbazaar software runs around the clock
To the vendors
- Small-scale vendors or stores don’t need to depend on a budget or marketing capacity in order to build their marketplace website because a software can help them join a marketplace. Such vendors or stores can get clarity by following themselves with a known business that is bigger, in some cases they can also use the marketplace’s shipping options.
- Smaller vendors or stores looking to decrease their marketing values or aren’t too confident about establishing their own market place platform can join these huge marketplaces and get clarity through their fulfillment options.
- Through improving and maintaining uniformity, market places create an environment where there is normal exchange of prices between new and old vendors.
- Grandbazaar marketing platform acts as a new sales channel whose role is to market and sell the products or goods of vendors
- eCommerce marketplaces enable the sales of goods overseas through offering vendors a chance to trade in the international online marketplace.
To the consumer
- The users of Grandbazaar marketplace benefit from seeing a variety of options displayed on a single website which is enabled to offer them the highest quality or most moderate price for different products.
- The consumers also get an opportunity to compare products rather than going on their different websites. This encourages them to find high quality commodities with the fairest cost.
- Since Grandbazaar marketplace feature real time and updated data on the availability and cost of products making it easier for buyers to get the best deal.
Customers can not only search for their best vendors but also establish a trading partnership by having an exclusive deal with them.